It is always hard to hear
or read sad and painful stories about people suffering and passing away because
of an illness or any other reason. Even if those people do not relate to us, we
tend to let go of our emotions and tears. However, I believe most of us have
not put ourselves in such situations and how we are going to react, do, or say.
I think such way of thinking which is to put yourself in a X situation (X: can
be any situation in life e.g. illness, car crash, or even being a pharmacist) is
an important way to prepare you for any scenarios you might experience in
real-life.
If I have been suffering
from a serious illness that might take away my life such as Myeloid Leukemia, I
would like to know more about the disease, chances of getting rid of it, and
any possibilities that might occur based on my body and my body’s system. If
the course of treatment with this 10% chance of improving a tiny bit, I would
rather choose it. However, if the medical team already have done everything
they could and there is nothing more can be done, then I would have to accept
the fact that the life I was given has come to an end.
If I could have ONE more
day, I would choose to spend this day with my parents, siblings and lovely
grandmother. I would be looking at my mum and be laughing, and I would be
annoying and get annoyed by my siblings as we love to annoy each other in a way
that we all enjoy it and have fun together. I would be looking at my father’s
eyes and see how much care and love he is hiding to every single one of us in
the family. And I would be dancing with my grandmother and hearing her singing
for me as she always doses whenever she sees me (especially when I go home
sometimes during summer). In the end, I would like to hear a humbled prayer
from mum, dad, and grandmother as they always have been the whole world to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment